some thoughts...

  • last night, i thought about getting certified in permaculture (a thought that never occurred to me until then).  it's a prospect that excites me and something i can put on my resume... and obviously, it would be enriching personally
  • i decided my next herbalism project would be salves.  i'm in the process of creating an infused oil (the herb is yet to be determined... comfrey?) that is required to make the salve.  this process takes about a month so i will post an update as the time nears.
  • i've been reducing my use of plastic after watching the BAG IT documentary.  i'd like to eventually completely eliminate it from my daily life.  plastic is so pervasive in our lives and we are so mindless about it.  after watching the documentary, my brain is completely re-wired to think otherwise.
  • day dreaming about esalen institute in big sur

Comments

Popular Posts