|learning to basket weave with melissa|
I am grateful for:
- Holly and Jake. Rishi's new farm bunnies! [Aren't they cute?!]
- Janis Joplin's soulful music -- almost everyday!
- The beautiful elderberry trees that are in bloom! I wildcrafted some today and hope to make some botanical medicine soon.
- The joy that my friends continually give me.
- Amy's Farm and the work and local, delicious food that they grow with love and dedication
- Restorative asanas. They are invigorating.
- The abundance of coconut juice in my house.
- The realization to take it slow and enjoy things/events as they come.
- SPRING and the sensory overload of sight, smells, etc. of flowers in bloom, and the green California hills that are normally golden and parched.
- Shifting my vibrations to manifest my desires!
What are you grateful for?
Love and light,