I vow to...

Some health and food goals I want to accomplish:

Reduce gluten consumption and then eventually be gluten-free ... This breaks my heart. But it's a must. It'll cure my acute arthritis that I've recently developed. Hopefully.

Quit all refined sugars for good. Special days are an exception. Such as my birthday. Bc I'm human and I deserve life's guilty pleasures sometimes.

Quit processed foods (i.e. 'healthy' Granola bars, anything with more than 5 ingredients, with words I can't pronounce)

Only grass-fed beef, free-range organic chicken and eggs. All preferably local.

Food swap more often. This will encourage local food consumption.

Consume more fermented foods. My next experiment will be beet kvass... Aka fermented beet juice.

Go on my anti-candida diet. This is also a must. Bc I have candida. I'm sure of it. Its presence reveals itself through my largest organ-- my skin.

Drink a daily green juice.

Eat more high-vibrational, foraged foods.

Supplement my healthy eating habits with nourishing medicinal herbs.

Eat a clove of raw garlic every day. Been doing this almost every day now for almost a month. It staves off my reoccurring staph infections.

Continue to drink raw milk. Organic Pastures brand all the way. But in the future, I'd love to be part of my local cow share.

Continue to grow my own food. Be conscious of cosmic energy and the soil.

Sooo these are not very far-fetched goals since it is already philosophically in line with my already daily habits. I'm so glad I wrote down these goals individually. It makes more sense and is clear now. I need to cure my candida. Most important. My arthritis is also important to address. Send some good vibes my way please.

I forgot: To supplement my healthy eating, I vow to meditate daily, even if I don't have time for deep meditation, I will do light meditation for 5 minutes or more. And lastly, I vow to simplify my life in positive ways. Always. That is all.

Comments

  1. C,

    Without an ounce of exaggeration, this couldn't be closer to my own personal food goals. I've also made daily meditation a 'vow', too! How about we get hitched and help each other out in attaining all of these goals? Something recently I've been realizing is how much more successful I could be if I were to have someone or some group of people who share the same vision who want to work together in this.

    Thanks for your post. I'll be with you in solidarity, across this wide divide.

    _S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey so wonderful to read this Steven. I'll be more than happy to support you and join forces to accomplish these new food goals. Today went by well. Meditation is so rejuvenating at the end of the day. Why are you giving up honey? Curious. It is a potent medicinal. And it can only do more good than harm, more than you realize. Or is there something else I'm missing?

      In solidarity and much support,
      C.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts