Ayurveda Institute


Hello friends and family,

I wanted to share this amazing opportunity, so that you or anyone you know may get in on the action too :-)

There is an Ayurveda weekend seminar at the Ayurvedic Institute in New Mexico this coming May. It will be taught by Ayurveda master, Vasant Lad. This seminar spans over three days (May 4-6) and will cover Ayurvedic Herbology. You can find more information about prices here.

I will be attending along with some friends. I cannot wait for this! I'm currently reading a couple of books by Lad which have helped to facilitate my understanding of Ayurveda. I'm looking forward to this seminar especially from an herbalist's point-of-view.

I encourage anyone to attend also if they want to learn more about Ayurveda from a legitimate expert!

Comments

Popular Posts