Gluten-free bliss

Wow it's amazing how much a difference eliminating gluten for an entire day does to ease pain for my arthritis. I'm definitely more conscientious of my internal reaction to gluten after being able to feel the difference. Gluten-free all day from breakfast to dinner. Not sure if my stomach is handling it well though. Or if it's just moon time or environmental factors or a complete set of other problems. I should be more attune to my feminine health tho. I never was conscious about the physical changes that occur during moon time until early this morning. My insides feel inflamed and strange. Time to see a obgyn I guess and/or consult a local herbalist educated on women's health.

I bought bulk amount of virgin coconut oil. Can't wait to make more herb-infused oils for salves and whatnot. Excited to start using coconut oil instead of my regular olive oil. It's a great folk remedy for countless skin problems. Would love to buy some bulk herbs soon. I'm planning on processing some raw beeswax soon so hopefully I'll have time to do an in-depth post on that complete with photos. I also definitely have to reconsider my consumption of alcohol-based tinctures now that I'm gluten free. Have yet to start my anti-candida diet. It'll start soon. I'll give an update on that.

Comments

Popular Posts