Gratitude Sunday


I know I am very inconsistent with my blogger promises... such as compiling a gratitude list every Sunday with things or events or people that I am/have been grateful for for that week. Or doing herbal posts (for which I will eventually have time to write and dedicate to. Sorry if you've been expecting those.) But I will start managing my time more so I can have the time and motivation to write a meaningful list every Sunday. To some, a gratitude list may be corny. But to me, it is fulfilling for my soul. I don't find this corny at all. I find it reverberates positive energy. It is humbling.


So here it is... This week I'm grateful for...

(in no particular order)


  • being present; not thinking about "getting ahead"/succeeding, but being okay with what is happening in the present
  • showing others that they are loved and that they are appreciated by showing a simple smile or a simple greeting... spreading positive energy
  • for new friends
  • for my old friends
  • having The Growing Home Urban Farm as an oasis to return to after my monotonous school-work schedule
  • having innovators/builders/doers/thinkers as friends
  • Rishi's home-brewed kombucha. Always a different brew with a different taste each batch. A sweet surprise, literally.
  • the recent restoration of my health 
  • the rain these past two days
  • being more open about who I am in general. Slowly coming out of my facade and living my inner truth.
  • learning to love myself more each day
If you are compiling a gratitude list also, please link me to your list or write it down in the comments. Would love to hear what others' highlights have been for the week :-)

Comments

Popular Posts