Gratitude Sunday


For yesterday (Sunday). My time for inner reflection.

 I am grateful for:
  • The people in my life who inspire me to live my inner truth. 
  • My quirky friends who give me so much joy.
  • The cycles of the vibrant moon. Helps me to be more in tune with nature and the seasons. It awakens my feminine energy. 
  • Expressing my true emotions. Whether or not it is reciprocated. 
  • Daily meditation. Unrushed. Feeling grounded. The precense of a meditation partner. 
  • Coconut oil. I love you, coconut oil. 
  • Cultivating kindness and positive, loving energy.
  • Nourishing herbs. 
  • Being true. 
  • Finding out that there's going to be a full moon on May 5th when I'll be in New Mexico. 
 What are you grateful for?

 Love & light, Christine <3

Comments

Popular Posts