Gratitude Sunday

learning to basket weave with melissa

I am grateful for:
  • Holly and Jake. Rishi's new farm bunnies! [Aren't they cute?!]
  • Janis Joplin's soulful music -- almost everyday!
  • The beautiful elderberry trees that are in bloom! I wildcrafted some today and hope to make some botanical medicine soon.
  • The joy that my friends continually give me.
  • Amy's Farm and the work and local, delicious food that they grow with love and dedication
  • Restorative asanas. They are invigorating.
  • The abundance of coconut juice in my house. 
  • The realization to take it slow and enjoy things/events as they come.
  • SPRING and the sensory overload of sight, smells, etc. of flowers in bloom, and the green California hills that are normally golden and parched.
  • Shifting my vibrations to manifest my desires!
What are you grateful for?

Love and light,
Christine

Comments

Popular Posts