Gratitude Sunday (on a Tuesday)

Being of the Sun by Alicia Bay Laurel - a great book

Hello, I've skipped a week of gratitude reflection, but that's alright. I have been having fun :-D I've finally quit my job for good! I am almost free... This weekend will be a time for celebration and relishing in my freedom!

 I am grateful for:

  •  my amazing friends who always make me joyous  
  • experiencing and appreciating the beauty of the May 20th solar eclipse with a friend 
  • a beautiful shared experience... It is now coming into light ... And I sense positivity. I am embracing it for what it is. 
  • tea tree oil. So powerful.
  • the comforting effect of lavender EO, especially before bed.
  • letting go of resentment. And of sadness that accompanied it. There's only a limited amount of satisfaction this gives me. It is time to look to the light and release all negativity ... 
  • cinnamon swirl hug on my birthday. What a crazy, exhilarating group hug! 
  • my recent birthday dinner at Avanti Cafe. Good food!!
  • my home and creature comforts. I will never take my comfortable life for granted. (Although some rustic living will be in order soon.) 
  • nettle herbal infusion with raw milk and honey and cardamom. You are the savior to my moon time. 
  • passing my classes at my last semester at SAC. Later SAC!

What are you grateful for?

Love,
Christine

Comments

Popular Posts