Gratitude "Munday"


I've been skipping out on my weekly gratitude reflections and I notice myself losing touch with my inner being, my essence... my spirit has lessened... my happiness fluctuates. I'm not sure if it's because I've been skipping gratitude reflections or the fact that I've been so out of touch with my inner truth that I've let myself be influenced by the ego's promotion of self-judgement, or neglecting solitude and daily meditation practice. It may well be a combination of all the above. I need to let go of ego. Change my vibration.

Instead of listing what I am grateful for this week, I will write out some affirmations to get myself back on track towards inner stillness and peace.
  • I am blessed.
  • I am unique.
  • I am joyful.
  • I am creative.
  • I am loved.
  • I am empowered.
  • I am whole.

Comments

Popular Posts