|sharing a delicious communal lunch with friends in New Mexico|
I am grateful for:
- my beautiful and strong Mama! Thank you for everything! I love you.
- my adventures in New Mexico and all the wonderful folks I met.
- being taught by Dr. Lad at the Ayurveda seminar. What an amazing soul.
- all the cherimoyas I've had this season. Thank you cherimoya trees... The season is about over.
- being grounded and focusing on my self... prioritizing.
- the rejuvenation of meditation (especially early morning and at dusk)
- a friend's decision to make his natural home into cob! Looking forward to partaking in the process :-)
- my realization that I shouldn't dismiss the male energy that surrounds my friends. It is never overpowering or dominating. It is wholesome energy.
- SPRING. I am enjoying this season as much as I can. It is a time for flourishing (and hopefully balanced) relationships.
What are you grateful for?