Spring intentions

Being still in Yosemite~ march 2013

A conscious effort to tap into my spirituality/spirit this spring...
I haven't yet started meditating as much as I'd like. With the renewal of spring and longer days, it's so easy to see my intended purpose with new eyes. My perception is geared in honoring the here and now and finding love and forgiveness within myself. I'm still trying to reintegrate back into self and find balance in my busy, busy schedule. Perhaps, I'll venture out into a spiritual retreat this summer. If it's meant to be, I'll be lead there. The universe always conspires to make things happen.

Crossing paths. Travel more - overcome fear~
Intertwined in all of this is that I've started hosting couchsurfers, particularly Europeans. It's been a blessing to meet these travelers -- who I've learned so much from. So many European stereotypes and notions disproven haha! I've come to a realization that I need to travel abroad soon. On traveling in general, I plan on visiting Oregon in the summer. It will be beautiful. I desire to experience more wilderness.

Capture...
I am experiencing instances where I feel compelled to photograph again. I am going to feel it out.  Santa Cruz in the spring is such a blessing and I am so grateful to be living here.

Most of all, I want to be receptive and open to new and exciting possibilities!

Comments

Popular Posts